MAKE SURE THE FARMERS TALKING SENSE ON CLIMATE CHANGE ARE HEARD BY THE MEDIA, POLICY MAKERS AND AUSTRALIANS.
Your donation today will help Farmers for Climate Action ramp up the campaign for sensible, science-based state and national action on climate change.
Right now, the media is flooding us with calls for commentary and good ideas as Australians look for leadership and solutions.
Your support will help make sure farmer’s voices are heard – on the news and in the homes and hearts of Australians. Your donation will:
- Engage, train and support more farmers to manage their land in ways that take carbon out of the air and keep it in soils, grasses and trees.
- Support farmers to pressure politicians to act from a constituency they respect and listen to.
- Show the farmers on the frontline of the climate change crisis – who are speaking out and advocating for action - that you see them and you care.
Thanks for putting your values into action and working for positive change.
As cattle farmer and Farmers for Climate Action member Meg Nielsen says: “The reality is now inescapable: If we are not protecting the environment we are not protecting ourselves.”
- Donations to FCA are not tax deductible as we are awaiting DGR status.
- Donations more than $1000 may be tax deductible through a partnership with Climate Action Network Australia. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.